RAMD stares into the abyss
Stu
2011-02-01 21:45:17 UTC
It looks like I get the dubious honor of noting RAMD has recently
passed a landmark - January 2011 saw the least number of posts (146)
in a month. Ever. The record high (17,463) took place in August of
2000. Our traffic was 119 times greater that month.

The now second slowest month (152) is the first month of RAMD's
existence (December 1992). The first ten posts that month came from
colleagues of Indiana, Auburn, Harvard, Berkeley, and Rutgers. These
ten posts saw discussion of a biography compilation, exchanges of
information, trivia, and discussion of the identity and purpose of the
newsgroup. Michael Fath posted the charter which states:

"rec.arts.marching.drumcorps will be a forum for discussion of Drum &
Bugle Corps (D&B) : competitions, musical repertoires of corps,
musical arrangements, drill design, instruction techniques, etc.
Postings from current, past, and prospective D&B members are welcome."

Reasons for the decline in RAMD activity may include the
commercialization of the internet, the shrinking drum corps activity,
the fall of DCI, the degradation of the art form, high turnover/low
allegiance to drum corps, and marketing to groups trained by and loyal
to other marching arts, such as marching band, color guard, and indoor
percussion.

Stuart Rice
Jazzycat1
Or maybe we're sick of you spewing your crap here.
jeff
offseason
Neon Vincent
2011-02-02 05:21:30 UTC
Post by Stu
Reasons for the decline in RAMD activity may include the
commercialization of the internet,
If you include the rise of the web, both web 1.0 places like DCP and web
2.0 sites like Facebook, and the decline of USENET, sure.

If not, then no.
Post by Stu
the shrinking drum corps activity,
The entire time RAMD grew, drum corps shrank. Next.
Post by Stu
the fall of DCI,
Hasn't happened--yet.
Post by Stu
the degradation of the art form,
See my response to "shrinking drum corps activity."
Post by Stu
and marketing to groups trained by and loyal
to other marching arts, such as marching band, color guard, and indoor
percussion.
The USENET groups devoted to those activities are in even worse shape
than RAMD. Other than the first hypothesis, none of the rest of your
pet gripes about the activity seems to have enough evidence behind them
to explain your observation.

So, Stuart, do you have any idea what the posting stats are for Drum
Corps Planet? Comparision between the two would make for a good natural
experiment.

BTW, that RAMD has lasted this long stands as testimony to the group's
hardiness. Back in 2003, I forecast that the group would last as least
as long as late 2005, and could last much longer, possibly as long as 10
years. So far, the longer forecast looks very good.

http://tinyurl.com/4zpc6bs
Neon Vincent
Stu
2011-02-02 18:52:07 UTC
About bloody time you drop by. :)
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Stu
Reasons for the decline in RAMD activity may include the
commercialization of the internet,
If you include the rise of the web, both web 1.0 places like DCP and web
2.0 sites like Facebook, and the decline of USENET, sure.
If not, then no.
You need to factor in behavior. A major reason for the rise and fall
of RAMD is that well educated, well mannered individuals created
dialogue until commercialization drew uneducated people, many of whose
poor manners eventually became increasingly intolerable.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Stu
the shrinking drum corps activity,
The entire time RAMD grew, drum corps shrank.  Next.
The activity had been shrinking since before DCI took over, so no,
shrinking is nothing new. But RAMD had a pretty substantial jr corps
veteran population. As the corps of older RAMD vets and founders
folded, there was less of a reason to hang around and set a good
example. An example which might have made this environment a more
rewarding and comfortable experience. The shrinking activity, thus,
ripped the heart out of RAMD.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Stu
the fall of DCI,
Hasn't happened--yet.
One could argue it happened long ago. I think with the recently
announced factions we can talk about this out loud.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Stu
the degradation of the art form,
See my response to "shrinking drum corps activity."
A plant can grow in a poluted area. That doesn't mean pollution won't
play a role in its demise.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Stu
high turnover/low allegiance to drum corps,
See my response to "shrinking drum corps activity."
Its invalid.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Stu
and marketing to groups trained by and loyal
to other marching arts, such as marching band, color guard, and indoor
percussion.
The USENET groups devoted to those activities are in even worse shape
than RAMD.
When DCI went bando, it traded drum corps fans for bando fans. Bando
fans don't use drum corps forums.
Post by Neon Vincent
Other than the first hypothesis, none of the rest of your
pet gripes about the activity seems to have enough evidence behind them
to explain your observation.
Still haven't heard your explanation, Vince.
Post by Neon Vincent
So, Stuart, do you have any idea what the posting stats are for Drum
Corps Planet?
Drum corps planet is not an open, unmoderated forum. Thus, it has a
limited shelf-life. Its days are numbered.

Comparision between the two would make for a good natural
Post by Neon Vincent
experiment.
Would also be interesting to see what RAMD would have been like with
good manners and a healthy, growing activity to generate discussion.
Post by Neon Vincent
BTW, that RAMD has lasted this long stands as testimony to the group's
hardiness.  Back in 2003, I forecast that the group would last as least
as long as late 2005, and could last much longer, possibly as long as 10
years.  So far, the longer forecast looks very good.
Good to see you again.

Stuart Rice
Dave Adams
2011-02-02 21:13:42 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
BTW, that RAMD has lasted this long stands as testimony to the group's
hardiness.  Back in 2003, I forecast that the group would last as least
as long as late 2005, and could last much longer, possibly as long as 10
years.  So far, the longer forecast looks very good.
Good to see you again.
Stuart Rice
Overall Usenet does not seem to be as popular as it was ten years ago.
Most young people have little to no idea what it is, and if you
explained it to them, they would think it as being as archaic as a
modem. The Usenet groups I used to frequent have been taken over by
spammers, scammers and trolls. RAMD is actually one of the better
groups, in terms of on-topic content. "It ain't got as much spam in
it."

Then there's the issue of the various corps slowly becoming aware of
the power ond the pitfalls of on-line communication. When this group
was created, most corps directors, possibly all of them, had never
heard of Usenet. We didn't hear stories about on-line censorship until
the late 90's. It took a younger generation of Instructors to put
"internet silence" policies in effect.

-Dave
Stu
2011-02-03 18:17:06 UTC
Dave, I thought your point about online censorship - the gag order put
in place by corps administrators - was well put. Didn't think of that
one.

Stuart Rice
ns787980
2011-02-12 04:47:08 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
[...]
Cause Corps Directors and Instructors didn't want any "interference".
Right?

Right???

I'm all for progressing this genre. On-line discourse about drum
corps has never been the problem. It's the criticism that each corps
administration received "on-line" that IS the problem.

Damn right that I was critical of most administrations of what was
BELIEVED to be "drum and bugle corps" back in the late 90's. Still
critical...TODAY.

It's just that MOST that post, have posted, are well known on RAMD
that have ACCEPTED those adminstrators "facilitating" the most radical
- POST drum and bugle corps TODAY?

YOU know... What isn't a drum corps anymore? A facimile? You know...
the ELEFANT IN THE ROOM?

THERE it is.

Sharon
jeff
2011-02-12 06:07:14 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
[...]
you'd be amazed how many of those directors are getting called on the
carpet on DCP. It's far from the kiss ass place you and others on here
claim it to be
Charlie Groh
2011-02-12 18:12:18 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
[...]
...well, in some cases you may be right, Sharon, but I only know of when
*I* consul any given membership about their individual (vis a vis The
Corps) presence on the net. Those words of advice normally amount to a
large portion of "be careful, because what you write on the web is
freaking *permanent* and may have potential to hurt the group...*your*
group."

cg
jeff
2011-02-02 21:44:52 UTC
Post by Stu
the shrinking drum corps activity,
The entire time RAMD grew, drum corps shrank.  Next.
Post by Stu
the fall of DCI,
Hasn't happened--yet.
don't forget your trolls
k***@rootcom.net
2011-02-03 02:58:31 UTC
jeff wrote: don't forget your trolls

OK, let's liven this place up. Here's some items about two of CB's
favorite topics:

http://journaltimes.com/news/local/article_69c3fa82-1f6d-11e0-9a97-001cc4c002e0.html?mode=story

http://journaltimes.com/news/local/article_196e1652-23c9-11e0-886d-001cc4c002e0.html?mode=story

http://journaltimes.com/news/local/article_5ba8efd6-2a10-11e0-a953-001cc4c03286.html?mode=story

http://journaltimes.com/news/local/article_d19326d8-2b34-11e0-aa9b-001cc4c002e0.html?mode=story

Be sure to check out all the reader comments.
Charlie Groh
2011-02-03 03:40:06 UTC
Post by k***@rootcom.net
jeff wrote: don't forget your trolls
OK, let's liven this place up. Here's some items about two of CB's
http://journaltimes.com/news/local/article_69c3fa82-1f6d-11e0-9a97-001cc4c002e0.html?mode=story
http://journaltimes.com/news/local/article_196e1652-23c9-11e0-886d-001cc4c002e0.html?mode=story
http://journaltimes.com/news/local/article_5ba8efd6-2a10-11e0-a953-001cc4c03286.html?mode=story
http://journaltimes.com/news/local/article_d19326d8-2b34-11e0-aa9b-001cc4c002e0.html?mode=story
Be sure to check out all the reader comments.
...boy, this'll produce a rosy glow in her cheeks! Is this the
proverbial "just desserts?"

(So, just a general query: just *what* is porn?).

cg
Neon Vincent
2011-02-14 09:00:45 UTC
Post by Charlie Groh
Post by k***@rootcom.net
OK, let's liven this place up. Here's some items about two of CB's
<links to articles snipped>
Post by Charlie Groh
...boy, this'll produce a rosy glow in her cheeks! Is this the
proverbial "just desserts?"
I'll say. This vindicates her opinion of the man.
Post by Charlie Groh
(So, just a general query: just *what* is porn?).
Something that will get you fired if it's on your computer at work.
Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
2011-02-14 08:53:46 UTC
Post by k***@rootcom.net
OK, let's liven this place up. Here's some items about two of CB's
http://journaltimes.com/news/local/article_69c3fa82-1f6d-11e0-9a97-001c
c4c002e0.html?mode=story
http://journaltimes.com/news/local/article_196e1652-23c9-11e0-886d-001c
c4c002e0.html?mode=story
http://journaltimes.com/news/local/article_5ba8efd6-2a10-11e0-a953-001c
c4c03286.html?mode=story
http://journaltimes.com/news/local/article_d19326d8-2b34-11e0-aa9b-001c
c4c002e0.html?mode=story
Be sure to check out all the reader comments.
o_O

I knew sex would be one of the topics. I expected death would be the
other, not teacher misconduct by someone that Christmas Cake knew
personally and couldn't stand. The ironic thing was that, as quick as she
was to rant about sexual exploitation by educators, it was the one thing I
never recall her accusing this person of--and it could have been happening
under her nose!

On the other hand, maybe death did end up being discussed, however
metaphorically. After all, that last article could be construed as an
obituary for the man's career.
Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
2011-02-14 08:28:29 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by Neon Vincent
BTW, that RAMD has lasted this long stands as testimony to the
group's hardiness.  Back in 2003, I forecast that the group would
last as least as long as late 2005, and could last much longer,
possibly as long as 10 years.  So far, the longer forecast looks very
good.
http://tinyurl.com/4zpc6bs
--
Neon Vincent
don't forget your trolls
Some of them were "my" trolls, and some of them were *not*. Right now,
the trolls infesting RAMD are mostly the indigenous ones and their
fanbois, not the ones I who followed me into here. However, Stuart
didn't list that as one of the causes of RAMD's decline, so I didn't
address it.

Besides, things could be much worse. RAMD could be on the list at the
link.

http://www.big-8.org/wiki/Nan:2011-02-01-rfd-great-downsizing

Up to 198 groups are on the chopping block in this batch alone. There
may be more batches this year alone, as there are more than 1000 groups
that are eligible for removal.

http://www.big-8.org/wiki/Mass_removal_of_groups

Stuart should take this as support of Dave's suggestion that the reason
for RAMD's decline is in large part because of the decline in the
popularity of USENET. It isn't just RAMD, it's everywhere.
Neon Vincent
jeff
but your trolls didnt help
ns787980
2011-02-19 00:37:16 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by Neon Vincent
[...]
but your trolls didnt help- Hide quoted text -
Didn't help.

Sharon
Stu
2011-02-14 21:23:10 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Right now,
the trolls infesting RAMD are mostly the indigenous ones and their
fanbois, not the ones I who followed me into here.  However, Stuart
didn't list that as one of the causes of RAMD's decline, so I didn't
address it.
Manners - Thought I'd be careful with that can of worms (everything on
RAMD is a can of worms anymore) and state "Reasons for the decline in
RAMD activity may include the commercialization of the internet ...".
You'll notice it flew in under the radar at the outset, however, when
I stated the sources and subjects of the first RAMD posts.
Post by Neon Vincent
Stuart ... the reason
for RAMD's decline is in large part because of the decline in the
popularity of USENET.  It isn't just RAMD, it's everywhere.
Another good one.

Stuart Rice
ns787980
2011-02-19 00:58:57 UTC
Post by Stu
Post by Neon Vincent
Right now,
the trolls infesting RAMD are mostly the indigenous ones and their
fanbois, not the ones I who followed me into here.
Really.. Look at what you just wrote. You INVITED trolls to this
newsgroup. Mr Lamb. Didn't get what you wanted? So you needed
HELP? Nice. Instead of standing on your own and taking ownership of
what you wrote... YOU invited others that had nothing to do with topic
(or group) to instigate. NICE.

 However, Stuart
Post by Stu
Post by Neon Vincent
didn't list that as one of the causes of RAMD's decline, so I didn't
address it.
Oh please... what are you doing? Claiming stupid??
Post by Stu
Manners - Thought I'd be careful with that can of worms (everything on
RAMD is a can of worms anymore) and state "Reasons for the decline in
RAMD activity may include the commercialization of the internet ...".
You'll notice it flew in under the radar at the outset, however, when
I stated the sources and subjects of the first RAMD posts.
Pretty amazing! Considering that you introduced (including yourself)
the most ill-mannered posters to RAMD ever. Commercialization of the
internet? Man.. I've never heard a better excuse for behavior on a
public newsgroups than that. Nothing like NOT owning up to one's own
behavior in a public setting.
Post by Stu
Post by Neon Vincent
Stuart ... the reason
for RAMD's decline is in large part because of the decline in the
popularity of USENET.  It isn't just RAMD, it's everywhere.
Due to people like YOU and the trolls YOU introduced to a SPECIFIC
usenet group.

Let's just say what it is Vince. It's people like YOU that USENET is
on the decline. WHO wants to put up with the likes of the havoc that
YOU brought on THIS group?

Sharon
Stu
2011-02-21 20:24:04 UTC
Post by Stu
Manners - Thought I'd be careful with that can of worms (everything on
RAMD is a can of worms anymore) and state "Reasons for the decline in
RAMD activity may include the commercialization of the internet ...".
You'll notice it flew in under the radar at the outset, however, when
I stated the sources and subjects of the first RAMD posts.
Pretty amazing!  Considering that you introduced (including yourself)
the most ill-mannered posters to RAMD ever.  Commercialization of the
internet?  Man.. I've never heard a better excuse for behavior on a
public newsgroups than that.  Nothing like NOT owning up to one's own
behavior in a public setting.
I've had my share of being a jerk on this newsgroup. Most people have
been who hung around long enough since the commercialized era. But
the first posters I referred to were always well-mannered, partly
because they left before the era of commercialized internet.

BTW, I don't remember having "introduced" anyone to RAMD.
jeff
2011-02-23 03:53:06 UTC
Post by Stu
[...]
funny how she refuses to acknowledge her behavior, but is quick to
cast stones outward
ns787980
2011-03-05 04:05:29 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by Stu
[...]
cast stones outward- Hide quoted text -
Mr Ream...

YOU have no idea what you are talking about. Stuart wasn't referring
to me JACKASS.

And BTW? You should acknowledge YOUR behavior on this very group.
You got away with jacking up anyone you wanted to... for a very long
time.. under the guise that you were EVERYMAN when it came to drum
corps. And when you came under HEAT... you took off to DCP. Well
everyone KNOWS how that turned out. You USED me as your ENTRE back to
RAMD... by contacting me after you SPECIFICALLY (in writing) said to
NEVER contact YOU again.

It's all bullshit. It's posturing. It's you.

Sharon
jeff
2011-03-05 05:12:26 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
Post by Stu
[...]
My dad does not post here
Post by ns787980
YOU have no idea what you are talking about.  Stuart wasn't referring
to me JACKASS.
uh huh
Post by ns787980
And BTW?  You should acknowledge YOUR behavior on this very group.
I have many times, but your selective reading skills overlook it every
time.
Post by ns787980
You got away with jacking up anyone you wanted to... for a very long
time.. under the guise that you were EVERYMAN when it came to drum
corps.   And when you came under HEAT... you took off to DCP.
uh no. When my family was harrassed in ways that would mek you cry, I
took a hiatus. And I guarantee had you gotten those types of
communications, you would have cried like a little bitch.

 Well
Post by ns787980
everyone KNOWS how that turned out.  You USED me as your ENTRE back to
RAMD... by contacting me after you SPECIFICALLY (in writing) said to
NEVER contact YOU again.
yet you keep emailing me. Funny how that works
mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most in denial of them all
ns787980
2011-03-05 05:50:47 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
Post by Stu
[...]
I've addressed you by your surname previously... MANY times. NO
complaints.
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
YOU have no idea what you are talking about.  Stuart wasn't referring
to me JACKASS.
uh huh
Perfect response! That's a segue for furture use!
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
And BTW?  You should acknowledge YOUR behavior on this very group.
I have many times, but your selective reading skills overlook it every
time.
When?
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
You got away with jacking up anyone you wanted to... for a very long
time.. under the guise that you were EVERYMAN when it came to drum
corps.   And when you came under HEAT... you took off to DCP.
uh no. When my family was harrassed in ways that would mek you cry, I
took a hiatus. And I guarantee had you gotten those types of
communications, you would have cried like a little bitch.
Wow...NO RESPONSIBILITY.... You don't claim responsibility?

YOU jacked PEOPLE... IN PUBLIC... and cry FOUL?
Post by jeff
 Well
Post by ns787980
everyone KNOWS how that turned out.  You USED me as your ENTRE back to
RAMD... by contacting me after you SPECIFICALLY (in writing) said to
NEVER contact YOU again.
yet you keep emailing me. Funny how that works
No I don't... YOU do.

Sharon
LOOK!
jeff
2011-03-05 14:38:40 UTC
I've addressed you by your surname previously... MANY times.  NO
complaints.
so glad you get jokes
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
YOU have no idea what you are talking about.  Stuart wasn't referring
to me JACKASS.
uh huh
Perfect response!  That's a segue for furture use!
God you're so blind.
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
And BTW?  You should acknowledge YOUR behavior on this very group.
I have many times, but your selective reading skills overlook it every
time.
When?
Sharon, there's a million posts in this forum since i've returned
where I've said it directly to you. But I've said many things directly
to you that you have ignored, you know, like the truth about so many
things.
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
You got away with jacking up anyone you wanted to... for a very long
time.. under the guise that you were EVERYMAN when it came to drum
corps.   And when you came under HEAT... you took off to DCP.
uh no. When my family was harrassed in ways that would mek you cry, I
took a hiatus. And I guarantee had you gotten those types of
communications, you would have cried like a little bitch.
Wow...NO RESPONSIBILITY....  You don't claim responsibility?
is it my fault when someone emails my wife and threatens to assualt
her sexually Sharon? How is that my fault? if someone emailed you and
threatened to assault your husband, would that then be your fault? No
it would be a crime. but in my case, it's my fault. That's like saying
a woman who is raped is asking for it because she wore high heels. God
you are stupid.
YOU jacked PEOPLE... IN PUBLIC... and cry FOUL?
Post by jeff
 Well
Post by ns787980
everyone KNOWS how that turned out.  You USED me as your ENTRE back to
RAMD... by contacting me after you SPECIFICALLY (in writing) said to
NEVER contact YOU again.
yet you keep emailing me. Funny how that works
No I don't... YOU do.
Sharon, here I'll tell you what I've told you in email:

you don't want me contacting you. Yet I said that first and you kept
emailing me, so if you're dumb enough to hit reply, I'm amused enough
to reply back.
Sharon
LOOK!
ns787980
2011-03-12 04:03:07 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
YOU have no idea what you are talking about.  Stuart wasn't referring
to me JACKASS.
uh huh
Don't know what I'm talking about..

uh huh...
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
And BTW?  You should acknowledge YOUR behavior on this very group.
I have many times, but your selective reading skills overlook it every
time.
Many times? Was that when you fucked over RAMD?

It's r"e"diculous that the MANY times....

SINCE WHEN?
Post by ns787980
everyone KNOWS how that turned out.  You USED me as your ENTRE back to
RAMD... by contacting me after you SPECIFICALLY (in writing) said to
NEVER contact YOU again.
yet you keep emailing me. Funny how that works
Sorry Mr Ream.. I don't KEEP emailing YOU. YOU started. YOU hang
your hat on your family being harrassed.. and take NO responsibility
for that happening.
Really?
jeff
2011-03-12 04:56:10 UTC
Post by ns787980
Don't know what I'm talking about..
uh huh...
yep. pretty much
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
And BTW?  You should acknowledge YOUR behavior on this very group.
I have many times, but your selective reading skills overlook it every
time.
Many times?  Was that when you fucked over RAMD?
It's r"e"diculous that the MANY times....
SINCE WHEN?
Sharon, I even admitted my part in the behavior on here back in the
day. The problem is you, like now, were too busy spewing lies and
attacking people to notice.
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
everyone KNOWS how that turned out.  You USED me as your ENTRE back to
RAMD... by contacting me after you SPECIFICALLY (in writing) said to
NEVER contact YOU again.
yet you keep emailing me. Funny how that works
Sorry Mr Ream.. I don't KEEP emailing YOU.  YOU started.  YOU hang
your hat on your family being harrassed.. and take NO responsibility
for that happening.
What have I said to you in the last 500 emails Sharon? you email me, I
reply. That simple. Doesn't seem to have stopped you
oh yes. You're a shrinks dream
ns787980
2011-03-12 05:16:32 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
It's all bullshit.  It's posturing.  It's you.
Sharon
mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most in denial of them all-
Really?
oh yes. You're a shrinks dream- Hide quoted text -

Look at ALL..

Sharon
jeff
I have. You don't even look at some
ns787980
2011-03-18 01:51:27 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
It's all bullshit.  It's posturing.  It's you.
Sharon
mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most in denial of them all-
Really?
oh yes. You're a shrinks dream- Hide quoted text -
Look at ALL..
Sharon
I have. You don't even look at some- Hide quoted text -
Now you are just being r"e"diculous..

You really have ABSOLUTELY no idea WHAT you are talking about. And
never have.

Sharon
jeff
2011-03-18 04:07:22 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
It's all bullshit.  It's posturing.  It's you.
Sharon
mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most in denial of them all-
Really?
oh yes. You're a shrinks dream- Hide quoted text -
Look at ALL..
Sharon
I have. You don't even look at some- Hide quoted text -
Now you are just being r"e"diculous..
You really have ABSOLUTELY no idea WHAT you are talking about.  And
never have.
Sharon
When it comes to whose opinion I'll value on what I know, you're not
even in the top 1000 of people whose opinion I'd ask. Besides, you'd
just lie anyways.

So when I want your opinion on anything, trust me, I'll give it to you
ns787980
2011-03-18 04:44:54 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
It's all bullshit.  It's posturing.  It's you.
Sharon
mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most in denial of them all-
Really?
oh yes. You're a shrinks dream- Hide quoted text -
Look at ALL..
Sharon
I have. You don't even look at some- Hide quoted text -
Now you are just being r"e"diculous..
You really have ABSOLUTELY no idea WHAT you are talking about.  And
never have.
Sharon
When it comes to whose opinion I'll value on what I know, you're not
even in the top 1000 of people whose opinion I'd ask.
And like wise...

The big difference is... YOU would fuck over the next door neighbor
if their life depended on YOU. And YOU would say OUT LOUD... that
YOUR next door neighbor DESERVED to DIE.

I don't care how many 1000 people that SAY...I don't care what YOU
say.

Value of opinion is subjective... and THAT's a FACT.

YOU don't GET to say

Besides, you'd
Post by jeff
just lie anyways.
Doesn't that just SAY something about YOU... Mr Ream. We've been down
this road before about lies.

You would think that at this point... it's certain that I DON'T...
lie.
Post by jeff
So when I want your opinion on anything, trust me, I'll give it to you-
IMHO... YOU... wouldn't want ANYONE to HAVE an opinion.

That's why you fucks that thought that you RAN... RAMD... FUCKED THIS
GROUP OVER... for a group YOU...."thought" that "you" could run.

IMHO... YOUR opinion means NOTHING on RAMD... and the MINUTE that
YOU...DECLARE something... should be written off... I think that Vince
Lamb should bait you.

Sharon
jeff
2011-03-18 05:00:19 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
[...]
sure if say so ( insert eye roll here)
Post by ns787980
I don't care how many 1000 people that SAY...I don't care what YOU
say.
Value of opinion is subjective... and THAT's a FACT.
YOU don't GET to say
RAMD is free, everyone gets to say. Even better, the majority say
things truthfully
Post by ns787980
Besides, you'd
Post by jeff
just lie anyways.
Doesn't that just SAY something about YOU... Mr Ream.  We've been down
this road before about lies.
You would think that at this point... it's certain that I DON'T...
lie.
oh it's certain you do. I've called you on it thousands of times now.
Never once stopped you
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
So when I want your opinion on anything, trust me, I'll give it to you-
IMHO... YOU... wouldn't want ANYONE to HAVE an opinion.
wrong. I like many people to have opinions. I'd love for you to have
one, except you spew too many lies
Post by ns787980
That's why you fucks that thought that you RAN... RAMD... FUCKED THIS
GROUP OVER... for a group YOU...."thought" that "you" could run.
I never thought I ran the place Sharon, nor did I ever want to.
Again...see? you lie. it's right here in print for you
Vince knows better. But hey he doesn't lie
ns787980
2011-03-18 05:33:51 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
I don't care how many 1000 people that SAY...I don't care what YOU
say.
Value of opinion is subjective... and THAT's a FACT.
YOU don't GET to say
RAMD is free, everyone gets to say. Even better, the majority say
things truthfully
Post by ns787980
Besides, you'd
Post by jeff
just lie anyways.
Doesn't that just SAY something about YOU... Mr Ream.  We've been down
this road before about lies.
You would think that at this point... it's certain that I DON'T...
lie.
oh it's certain you do. I've called you on it thousands of times now.
Never once stopped you
THOUSANDS of times? Mr Ream.?

How R'e"diculous.

I invite you to PROVE that I've lied... ONE TIME.
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
So when I want your opinion on anything, trust me, I'll give it to you-
IMHO... YOU... wouldn't want ANYONE to HAVE an opinion.
wrong. I like many people to have opinions. I'd love for you to have
one, except you spew too many lies
I don't lie.. And YOU will FUCK over ANY other OPINION...
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
That's why you fucks that thought that you RAN... RAMD... FUCKED THIS
GROUP OVER... for a group YOU...."thought" that "you" could run.
I never thought I ran the place Sharon, nor did I ever want to.
Again...see? you lie. it's right here in print for you
YOU... still think that YOU can...

YOU... have NO place. That's MY opinion.
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
IMHO... YOUR opinion means NOTHING on RAMD... and the MINUTE that
YOU...DECLARE something... should be written off... I think that Vince
Lamb should bait you.
Sharon
Vince knows better. But hey he doesn't lie- Hide quoted text -
jeff
2011-03-19 15:01:27 UTC
THOUSANDS of times?  Mr Ream.?
How R'e"diculous.
I invite you to PROVE that I've lied... ONE TIME.
I just did a few posts ago. Your claims about me wanting to run this
group. your claims of why I left RAMD. Your claims of what I wanted to
do in DCA ( which was, and still is nothing other than be a fan).
Sharon, every time your fingers speak for you on here or in email
about me, you've been wrong. I've corrected you on so many things so
many times, I feel at times like the broken record you are. Yet you
still spew the same BS time and time again.
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
So when I want your opinion on anything, trust me, I'll give it to you-
IMHO... YOU... wouldn't want ANYONE to HAVE an opinion.
wrong. I like many people to have opinions. I'd love for you to have
one, except you spew too many lies
I don't lie..  And YOU will FUCK over ANY other OPINION...
again wrong. You don't spew opinion. you claim fact, and your facts,
when it pertains to me, have been wrong for a decade now.
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
That's why you fucks that thought that you RAN... RAMD... FUCKED THIS
GROUP OVER... for a group YOU...."thought" that "you" could run.
I never thought I ran the place Sharon, nor did I ever want to.
Again...see? you lie. it's right here in print for you
YOU... still think that YOU can...
YOU... have NO place.  That's MY opinion.
I don't want to run RAMD Sharon. Want to know what in life I choose to
"Run"?

my life. my jobs. Running DCP and RAMD are the last things on earth I
want to do.

So, by the way, another lie proven.
ns787980
2011-03-24 03:34:20 UTC
Post by jeff
THOUSANDS of times?  Mr Ream.?
How R'e"diculous.
I invite you to PROVE that I've lied... ONE TIME.
I just did a few posts ago.
No... Mr Ream..

I told you.. to YOUR face as much as it IS... that I've never lied.

Post by jeff
group. your claims of why I left RAMD. Your claims of what I wanted to
do in DCA ( which was, and still is nothing other than be a fan).
IMHO.. All of the CLAIMS have never been denied.

RIGHT?

.
Post by jeff
Sharon, every time your fingers speak for you on here or in email
I don't email. YOU have made it perfectly clear that folks like ME
are to under NO circumstances... NEVER.. EMAIL..
Post by jeff
many times, I feel at times like the broken record you are. Yet you
still spew the same BS time and time again.
Look at it! Mr Ream... I'm not ALLOWED to speak to YOU.

But I'm not afraid to say what I want to.

Are YOU serious?

Sharon
Post by jeff
jeff
2011-03-25 03:13:21 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
THOUSANDS of times?  Mr Ream.?
yes. pretty much every time you post anymore.
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
How R'e"diculous.
I invite you to PROVE that I've lied... ONE TIME.
I just did a few posts ago.
No... Mr Ream..
yes Sharon. I call you out every time you post on lies. You do it so
much I don't even think you realize it.
Post by ns787980
I told you.. to YOUR face as much as it IS... that I've never lied.
we've never met, so you have yet to tell me anything to my face, and
if we did, you'd do what catherine did....scurry away.
Post by jeff
group. your claims of why I left RAMD. Your claims of what I wanted to
do in DCA ( which was, and still is nothing other than be a fan).
IMHO..  All of the CLAIMS have never been denied.
yes they have, a zillion times. Vince wanted to run RAMD. Stuart
wanted to run RAMD. I just wanted to hang out and have fun. I didn't
care about the gRAMDies or any of their stuff.if I wanted to run RAMD
Sharon, then why was I one of the test posters on DCP before it
launched? Why would someone who wanted to run RAMD be one of the first
people to join up there?

I'll ait while you create some convoluted logic to explain that
Post by ns787980
RIGHT?
as always, wrong
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
Sharon, every time your fingers speak for you on here or in email
I don't email.  YOU have made it perfectly clear that folks like ME
are to under NO circumstances... NEVER.. EMAIL..
Actually, just you aren't welcome to email. because as nasty as you
get on here, you're worse there.
Post by jeff
many times, I feel at times like the broken record you are. Yet you
still spew the same BS time and time again.
Look at it! Mr Ream... I'm not ALLOWED to speak to YOU.
because you lie. and lie. and lie again.
Post by ns787980
But I'm not afraid to say what I want to.
Are YOU serious?
Sharon
very musch so
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
ns787980
2011-03-28 03:52:14 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
THOUSANDS of times?  Mr Ream.?
yes. pretty much every time you post anymore.
Me? I'm pretty good with what I write.

It's on point. I references that ACTUAL part of drum and bugle corps
that YOU don't really talk about.
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
How R'e"diculous.
I invite you to PROVE that I've lied... ONE TIME.
I just did a few posts ago.
No... Mr Ream..
yes Sharon. I call you out every time you post on lies. You do it so
much I don't even think you realize it.
Mr Ream. I don't lie. You came back HERE (uninvited I might add)
because YOU beleived that I lied about YOU. I don't lie... you gave
YOURSELF... that oppurtunity... NOT me.

I don't lie.
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
I told you.. to YOUR face as much as it IS... that I've never lied.
we've never met, so you have yet to tell me anything to my face, and
if we did, you'd do what catherine did....scurry away.
What a total JACKASS and ASSWIPE. Even Mr Ream knows that I never
scurried away from ANYTHING.

He KNOWS that. In Person.

That's why folks like YOU FUCKED over RAMD.
Post by jeff
group. your claims of why I left RAMD. Your claims of what I wanted to
do in DCA ( which was, and still is nothing other than be a fan).
IMHO..  All of the CLAIMS have never been denied.
yes they have, a zillion times. Vince wanted to run RAMD. Stuart
wanted to run RAMD. I just wanted to hang out and have fun. I didn't
care about the gRAMDies or any of their stuff.if I wanted to run RAMD
Sharon, then why was I one of the test posters on DCP before it
launched? Why would someone who wanted to run RAMD be one of the first
people to join up there?
IMHO... YOU wanted to fuck over the people that YOU wanted to. And you
did.

It's perfectly logical.

And then ALL of you FUCKED

Sharon
jeff
2011-03-29 03:49:42 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
Post by jeff
How R'e"diculous.
I invite you to PROVE that I've lied... ONE TIME.
I just did a few posts ago.
No... Mr Ream..
yes Sharon. I call you out every time you post on lies. You do it so
much I don't even think you realize it.
Mr Ream.  I don't lie.  You came back HERE (uninvited I might add)
because YOU beleived that I lied about YOU.  I don't lie... you gave
YOURSELF... that oppurtunity... NOT me.
You do lie. I've called you on it publically so many times it's not
even funny.
I don't lie.
Post by jeff
Post by ns787980
I told you.. to YOUR face as much as it IS... that I've never lied.
we've never met, so you have yet to tell me anything to my face, and
if we did, you'd do what catherine did....scurry away.
What a total JACKASS and ASSWIPE.  Even Mr Ream knows that I never
scurried away from ANYTHING.
come say Hi then. Oh wait you don't go to drum corps shows. You just
sit on here and bitch about how you think it sucks.
He KNOWS that.  In Person.
No, I don't. I've never met you. the one show I know we were at, you
made no effort to say hello and i was kind of visible and accessible
all night. DCA 2001.
there's only one person here fucked Sharon. Look in the mirror.
Catherine
2011-04-04 07:55:55 UTC
It's always amusing... <not really> when someone starts talking about
the alleged RAMD Golden Age. Yanno, back in the daze of Mr. Orange
and the gRAMDies, et al. I guess it's similar to Don Angelica and
certain blando-type people who were trying to make drum and bugle
corps - a genuine signalling weapon activity which did not need ANY
"modernization" - more "entertaining".

Yeah boy, hasn't that worked out really well, 100s of genuine corps
across the country to nearly none that don't pay off, er... toe DCI's
lock-step corrupted line. (And like genuine M&M becoming
unrecognizable on the field today, since such requires CORPS rather
than interchangeable dots from the annual auditions who can't well
observe from year-to-year, they toe it poorly.)

This does not evidence intentional conspiracy as much as the nature of
mediocrities congregating and exploiting, drawn together by their
wannabe natures. Such will continue to be EVERYONE's downfall.

Even more amusing is that Stuart Rice has always pretended to be such
a historian. When his one demonstrable area of expertise - reviewing
RAMD - provides an opinion based upon recent history that either
obviously sucks or betrays self-serving revisionism, or both, well
then - my job has already been done for me.

Toodles, until the next time...
Jazzycat1
http://www.stfu.se/
jeff
2011-04-05 04:05:27 UTC
Post by Catherine
It's always amusing... <not really> when someone starts talking about
the alleged RAMD Golden Age.  Yanno, back in the daze of Mr. Orange
and the gRAMDies, et al.  I guess it's similar to Don Angelica and
certain blando-type people who were trying to make drum and bugle
corps - a genuine signalling weapon activity which did not need ANY
"modernization" - more "entertaining".
not even close. Inc ase you didn't pay attention Catherine, DCI got
tons of shit on here for their actions, many of whom have come home to
roost against them.

But you wouldn't know that because you haven't been dealing with
reality for years
Post by Catherine
Yeah boy, hasn't that worked out really well, 100s of genuine corps
across the country to nearly none that don't pay off, er... toe DCI's
lock-step corrupted line.  (And like genuine M&M becoming
unrecognizable on the field today, since such requires CORPS rather
than interchangeable dots from the annual auditions who can't well
observe from year-to-year, they toe it poorly.)
as many of said back then Catherine it would bite DCi someday, and it
has. Sadly, they still haven't learned in many cases. Seems to me you
and DCI have a lot in common
Post by Catherine
This does not evidence intentional conspiracy as much as the nature of
mediocrities congregating and exploiting, drawn together by their
wannabe natures.  Such will continue to be EVERYONE's downfall.
oh yes, EVERYONE. still waiting for you to show proof etc.
Congrats. You helped drive a lot of folks away. Come back soon
Catherine
2011-04-05 05:53:20 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by Catherine
It's always amusing... <not really> when someone starts talking about
the alleged RAMD Golden Age.  Yanno, back in the daze of Mr. Orange
and the gRAMDies, et al.  I guess it's similar to Don Angelica and
certain blando-type people who were trying to make drum and bugle
corps - a genuine signalling weapon activity which did not need ANY
"modernization" - more "entertaining".
not even close. Inc ase you didn't pay attention Catherine, DCI got
tons of shit on here for their actions, many of whom have come home to
roost against them.
But you wouldn't know that because you haven't been dealing with
reality for years
I found it amusing <not really> that your pretense at reasonableness
was to say I appeared to be right about Bergles. While I realize that
any apology, from you or EVERYONE, for all that "wasted bandwidth" or
"not dealing with reality for years" that comprises years of the RAMD
archives (including contributions from Dave Gibbs and Jeff DeMello in
the entire enabling of the EBBUB and its Bergelian leadership, and
EVERYTHING else), would mean as much as, say, Terri Dittrich's and
VKGarry's "apologies" over the years.

IOW, only another style of lies.

As for Eddie boy, his life is simply another example of blando
"character-building" - the actual outcome, not DCIA's marketing that
sucks <pun intended> away more kids' hopes and dreams, and blood, toil
and treasure.

That you would deny such as reality of any sort is obvious self-
interest, such as it is, on your part. DCIA has gotta be very proud
of you and all those errand boyz and grrls like you - for the moment.
Post by Catherine
Even more amusing is that Stuart Rice has always pretended to be such
a historian.  When his one demonstrable area of expertise - reviewing
RAMD - provides an opinion based upon recent history that either
obviously sucks or betrays self-serving revisionism, or both, well
then - my job has already been done for me.
Toodles, until the next time...
Congrats. You helped drive a lot of folks away. Come back soon
K... Given all the continued interest in me, on- and off-RAMD, ya
just never know...

Unfortunately for EVERYONE, supporting Ed Bergles helped make him what
he was. EVERYONE's interactions with him has just been added to the
files of Berish, Harton and all the other frauds perpetrated on anyone
who dares speak up. Someone like me who knows waaay too much, and who
has unintentionally and now intentionally shown EVERYONE up as the
blando corruptions and exploiters that they are? Such explains all.
The methodologies employed, as well as the number of witnesses
thereto...

What happened in 2000-2003, again on- and off-RAMD, is even less
plausibly denied. Not to you, Mr. Ream, of course, who is welcomed
and rewarded in blando-land - for now. I detect a bit more
viciousness in your tone. You could well be a younger Eddie, in your
own way... I would warn you of what happens to errand boys who are of
use for a time; but of course, you know better doncha? The examples
of 100s of corps, their managements, boards, alumni means nuttin' to
ya, because you are somehow more adept and more favored.

I feel sorry for you. There isn't much left with Bergles to feel
sorry for; but as with Levi Harton, he didn't get to where he is
without a lotta "help" from EVERYONE.

To my intended audience, thanks for the continued prayers and well
wishes. To EVERYONE else, keep digging - by omission or commission.
Same thing. Mr. Ream is what he is - and no more. Never will be
through his own choices. But those who enable him - you are what you
are. And my story gets easier to tell all the time. Excuse me if I
do not thank y'all.

-- Catherine
Jim Blansett
I didn't even realize there was a Kodak, Tennessee.
Neon Vincent
2011-04-06 05:48:25 UTC
Post by Jim Blansett
I didn't even realize there was a Kodak, Tennessee.
My reverse DNS lookup returned the result of Strawberry Plains, TN.
Neon Vincent
Jim Blansett
2011-04-06 09:35:42 UTC
And then Nashville rears its ugly head.
Jazzycat1
2011-04-06 15:17:41 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Jim Blansett
I didn't even realize there was a Kodak, Tennessee.
My reverse DNS lookup returned the result of Strawberry Plains, TN.
And then Nashville rears its ugly head.
Is that anywhere near Mt. Verd cause I really think Howdy and
Catherine should get together. Imagine those conversations! Lol!
jeff
2011-04-06 18:57:02 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Jim Blansett
I didn't even realize there was a Kodak, Tennessee.
My reverse DNS lookup returned the result of Strawberry Plains, TN.
And then Nashville rears its ugly head.
Is that anywhere near Mt. Verd cause I really think Howdy and
Catherine should get together. Imagine those conversations! Lol!
(insert spitting iced tea picture here)

jeff
2011-04-05 19:16:10 UTC
Post by Catherine
Post by jeff
Post by Catherine
It's always amusing... <not really> when someone starts talking about
the alleged RAMD Golden Age.  Yanno, back in the daze of Mr. Orange
and the gRAMDies, et al.  I guess it's similar to Don Angelica and
certain blando-type people who were trying to make drum and bugle
corps - a genuine signalling weapon activity which did not need ANY
"modernization" - more "entertaining".
not even close. Inc ase you didn't pay attention Catherine, DCI got
tons of shit on here for their actions, many of whom have come home to
roost against them.
But you wouldn't know that because you haven't been dealing with
reality for years
I found it amusing <not really> that your pretense at reasonableness
was to say I appeared to be right about Bergles.
Who I never met or talked to, but you have continued to lump me in
with him.

 While I realize that
Post by Catherine
any apology, from you or EVERYONE, for all that "wasted bandwidth" or
"not dealing with reality for years" that comprises years of the RAMD
archives (including contributions from Dave Gibbs and Jeff DeMello in
the entire enabling of the EBBUB and its Bergelian leadership, and
EVERYTHING else), would mean as much as, say, Terri Dittrich's and
VKGarry's "apologies" over the years.
You deserve NO such apology from me Burr. You have trashed my name and
spread lies for 10 years now, and when called, as opposed to showing
ANY proof, you just speak in code that has some words in CAPS that
means nothing to the world outside of your head.
Post by Catherine
IOW, only another style of lies.
yes you have many styles of lies.
Post by Catherine
As for Eddie boy, his life is simply another example of blando
"character-building" - the actual outcome, not DCIA's marketing that
sucks <pun intended> away more kids' hopes and dreams, and blood, toil
and treasure.
couldn't care less. never met him. Never talked to him. Really, not
even much of a fan of the corps during his years.
Post by Catherine
That you would deny such as reality of any sort is obvious self-
interest, such as it is, on your part.  DCIA has gotta be very proud
of you and all those errand boyz and grrls like you - for the moment.
See above. I have no ties to Ed, Harvey, Wayne or any of those who
have caused you such harm between your birth and when you invaded
RAMD. I may know many former RAMDers you have named, but trust me, you
brought their wrath on yourself, and you have earned EVERYTHING you
have gotten because of your actions.

Given your many proclamations of proof, and court worthy material,
here we all stand, still, 10 years later unsued. Which means you have
NO proof, and continue to talk out of your ass.

Do us all a favor...sew your ass up and take it elsewhere.
Post by Catherine
Post by jeff
Post by Catherine
Yeah boy, hasn't that worked out really well, 100s of genuine corps
across the country to nearly none that don't pay off, er... toe DCI's
lock-step corrupted line.  (And like genuine M&M becoming
unrecognizable on the field today, since such requires CORPS rather
than interchangeable dots from the annual auditions who can't well
observe from year-to-year, they toe it poorly.)
oh yeah that's all my fault. Here's where your always "vaunted
research team" fails....where you have seen me being a DCI apologist?
Not here or on DCP. Of course, as always, you ignore the truth so it
fits your argument better.
Post by Catherine
Post by jeff
as many of said back then Catherine it would bite DCi someday, and it
has. Sadly, they still haven't learned in many cases. Seems to me you
and DCI have a lot in common
Oh I've learned lots. Shame you haven't. I'm doing quite well in life,
happy and healthy, financially secure. Can you say that?
Post by Catherine
Post by jeff
Post by Catherine
This does not evidence intentional conspiracy as much as the nature of
mediocrities congregating and exploiting, drawn together by their
wannabe natures.  Such will continue to be EVERYONE's downfall.
once you show officially who is EVERYONE and how they got there.
Post by Catherine
[...]
I didn't support Ed Cathy....once again your AMAZING reading
comprehension fails you. I told you to shut up and take it away from
RAMD. Then you made it personal and spread lies. Your continued
assertations I had or wanted to anything with Ed are as facetious as
your claims about me, Harvey, Wayne, your tattooed left ass cheeck
etc.

FACETIOUS I tell you.
Post by Catherine
What happened in 2000-2003, again on- and off-RAMD, is even less
plausibly denied.  Not to you, Mr. Ream, of course, who is welcomed
and rewarded in blando-land - for now.  I detect a bit more
viciousness in your tone.  You could well be a younger Eddie, in your
own way...  I would warn you of what happens to errand boys who are of
use for a time; but of course, you know better doncha?  The examples
of 100s of corps, their managements, boards, alumni means nuttin' to
ya, because you are somehow more adept and more favored.
Show proof dumbass or shut up. See I can afford to sue you, unlike you
and your many claims of possible litigation. Then again, You'd need
steady income in order for it to help subsidize my 401k
Post by Catherine
I feel sorry for you.  There isn't much left with Bergles to feel
sorry for; but as with Levi Harton, he didn't get to where he is
without a lotta "help" from EVERYONE.
I don't feel a thing for you. You've earned all you deserved. I got
where I am on my own, and in drum corps the only place I am is a
paying fan. So your claims of how important I am shows just how
delusional you are, because I'll be the first to tell you I'm no one
of any importance in drum corps. I'm just a fan with a big mouth
Post by Catherine
To my intended audience, thanks for the continued prayers and well
wishes.  To EVERYONE else, keep digging - by omission or commission.
Same thing.  Mr. Ream is what he is - and no more.  Never will be
through his own choices.  But those who enable him - you are what you
are.  And my story gets easier to tell all the time.  Excuse me if I
do not thank y'all.
oh please Cathy. I am what I am when I want to be. Your continued
claims of what you think I am are as fictitious as Sharon's claims.

Do yourself a favor. Just leave me be. I mean if you really enjoy
looking that mentally unstable, fine, but you don't want to go there
again. Or else maybe I'll have to ask how Mommy and Daddy are doing
-- Catherine
Catherine
2011-04-06 04:09:13 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by Catherine
Post by Catherine
Post by Catherine
Post by Catherine
To my intended audience, thanks for the continued prayers and well
wishes.  To EVERYONE else, keep digging - by omission or commission.
Same thing.  Mr. Ream is what he is - and no more.  Never will be
through his own choices.  But those who enable him - you are what you
are.  And my story gets easier to tell all the time.  Excuse me if I
do not thank y'all.
oh please Cathy. I am what I am when I want to be. Your continued
claims of what you think I am are as fictitious as Sharon's claims.
Do yourself a favor.
Yer deep and sincere concerns...
Post by jeff
Just leave me be.
After you <$1 ta me>.
Post by jeff
I mean if you really enjoy
looking that mentally unstable, fine, but you don't want to go there
again. Or else maybe I'll have to ask how Mommy and Daddy are doing
Post by Catherine
-- Catherine
.
jeff
2011-04-06 18:56:22 UTC
Post by Catherine
Post by jeff
Post by Catherine
Post by Catherine
Post by Catherine
Post by Catherine
To my intended audience, thanks for the continued prayers and well
wishes.  To EVERYONE else, keep digging - by omission or commission.
Same thing.  Mr. Ream is what he is - and no more.  Never will be
through his own choices.  But those who enable him - you are what you
are.  And my story gets easier to tell all the time.  Excuse me if I
do not thank y'all.
oh please Cathy. I am what I am when I want to be. Your continued
claims of what you think I am are as fictitious as Sharon's claims.
Do yourself a favor.
Yer deep and sincere concerns...
Post by jeff
Just leave me be.
After you <$1 ta me>.
Post by jeff
I mean if you really enjoy
looking that mentally unstable, fine, but you don't want to go there
again. Or else maybe I'll have to ask how Mommy and Daddy are doing
Post by Catherine
-- Catherine
.
I have no concern for you. you deserve all you get. in fact i may just
have to send your copyright violations to your ISP and the sources you
took them from
Dave Adams
2011-02-15 08:47:27 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by Neon Vincent
[...]
I used to read two of the Mechanical CAD groups, and they're both
completely, and I mean 100% swamped with spam. Its been like watching
a nice neighborhood turn into a slum.
Too bad because in their prime they were very useful.

-Dave
ns787980
2011-02-05 04:17:56 UTC
Post by Stu
the shrinking drum corps activity,
The entire time RAMD grew, drum corps shrank.  Next.
Post by Stu
the fall of DCI,
Hasn't happened--yet.
Post by Stu
[...]
No thanks to you.

Sharon
Neon Vincent
2011-02-14 09:08:08 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
BTW, that RAMD has lasted this long stands as testimony to the
group's hardiness.  Back in 2003, I forecast that the group would
last as least as long as late 2005, and could last much longer,
possibly as long as 10 years.  So far, the longer forecast looks very
good.
http://tinyurl.com/4zpc6bs
No thanks to you.
You should keep your posts brief. Doing so reduces their exposure to error.
Neon Vincent
ns787980
2011-02-19 00:36:16 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
You should keep your posts brief. Doing so reduces their exposure to error.
--
Neon Vincent
So should you. Perhaps there wouldn't have been the massive trollness
that has infested this group.

You know the group that you actively tried to destroy when it wasn't
YOURS anymore? THAT group. RAMD.

Sharon

PS: Brief
Colonel Jake
2011-02-19 06:46:15 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
You should keep your posts brief. Doing so reduces their exposure to error.
--
Neon Vincent
So should you. Perhaps there wouldn't have been the massive trollness
that has infested this group.
You know the group that you actively tried to destroy when it wasn't
YOURS anymore? THAT group. RAMD.<SLAP>
Sharon<SLAP>
PS: Brief<SLAP>
Hey Sharon!,
"You spelled it like a true 'PUSSY-FART!!!.' .."

*after experiencing my first 100-smells? they all spell alike*

--
Colonel Jake - The Gynecologist

Official Alt.Usenet.KoOks der'KoOkshite is under construction
(http://web.archive.org/web/20070626225733/http://www.caballista.org/auk/)

¸,.,¸
:And then some...
`^'^´

<from Teh BoOk of Colonel Jake'ster>
Colonel Jake 6:1 - "Teh mask of sanity?!?!?!,....,
```````''' aint, 'FUCKING-PERMANENT!!!.' .." '''´´´´´´´