Malaguena - Like You've Never Heard it Before
Jim Blansett
2007-03-03 13:30:04 UTC
From Atlanta (and we know what the benefit of a Georgia education can
result in): Seed & Feed

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8602648338246920757&hl=en
dbriggs
2007-03-03 17:55:05 UTC
Post by Jim Blansett
From Atlanta (and we know what the benefit of a Georgia education can
result in): Seed & Feed
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8602648338246920757&hl=en
Not bad. Why did I immediately think - Crunchy Frog? At least they have
a good time; and busy, too (check out costume of the day)
http://www.seedandfeed.org/gigs.php
cya
Sis
2007-03-03 18:42:57 UTC
Post by Jim Blansett
From Atlanta (and we know what the benefit of a Georgia education can
result in): Seed & Feed
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8602648338246920757&hl=en
*speechless*

....(and that's quite a feat).

;-)

Jackie
P***@gmail.com
2007-03-03 20:23:56 UTC
Post by Jim Blansett
From Atlanta (and we know what the benefit of a Georgia education can
result in): Seed & Feed
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8602648338246920757&hl=en
I really love the costumes/uniforms and the attitudes of all the
performers.....That has to be the 3rd best rendition of Malaguena I
have ever heard in my lifetime.....

Pgh Guy Bari 2
Extraordinaire

John G
Tony
How did you get the video of hoppy's 2007 cadets?
Jim Blansett
You recognized them! ;-)
Gary Duguay
2007-03-04 03:42:28 UTC
Aw Man . Ya beat me to it .
The first thing that came to mind was Hoppy
and his freak show .
Post by Tony
Post by P***@gmail.com
From Atlanta (and we know what the benefit of a Georgia education can
Zorb
2007-03-04 04:15:52 UTC
From Atlanta (and we know what the benefit of a Georgia education can
Woooo, It's FAAAB-ulous!
unknown
2007-03-04 06:17:33 UTC
Post by Zorb
On 3 Mar 2007 07:30:04 -0600, Jim Blansett
Post by Jim Blansett
From Atlanta (and we know what the benefit of a Georgia education can
result in): Seed & Feed
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8602648338246920757&hl=en
Woooo, It's FAAAB-ulous!
...reminds me of a cartoon dust cloud. Or two! DOODS, we didn't use
enough make up!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ALL ABOARD!

cg
Jim Blansett
My thoughts - perzackly. Is it too late?
ns787980
2007-03-18 03:41:46 UTC
Post by Zorb
On 3 Mar 2007 07:30:04 -0600, Jim Blansett
Post by Jim Blansett
From Atlanta (and we know what the benefit of a Georgia education can
result in): Seed & Feed
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8602648338246920757&hl=en
Woooo, � It's FAAAB-ulous!
...reminds me of a cartoon dust cloud. �Or two! �DOODS, we didn't use
enough make up!!! �Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! �ALL ABOARD!
cg
My thoughts - perzackly. �Is it too late?- Hide quoted text -
Maybe I didn't get it..

I saw a great song "used". And in the worst possible way.

IMHO, poor choice of music to showcase poor choice of video.

Sharon
Darrell Webb
2023-01-20 22:40:19 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by unknown
Post by Zorb
On 3 Mar 2007 07:30:04 -0600, Jim Blansett
Post by Jim Blansett
From Atlanta (and we know what the benefit of a Georgia education can
result in): Seed & Feed
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8602648338246920757&hl=en
Woooo, It's FAAAB-ulous!
...reminds me of a cartoon dust cloud. Or two! DOODS, we didn't use
enough make up!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ALL ABOARD!
cg
My thoughts - perzackly. Is it too late?- Hide quoted text -
Maybe I didn't get it..
I saw a great song "used". And in the worst possible way.
IMHO, poor choice of music to showcase poor choice of video.
Sharon
Damn I would love to see the linked video! I'm in the Seed and Feed currently (snare) but can't find any videos of the band playing Maleguena that old.

We still play Maleguena and I love it! As an all-volunteer band, we don't always sound good, but we always look good and have fun!

Darrell