Albion Grenadiers
j***@gmail.com
2015-09-05 22:15:05 UTC
Does anyone know where i can get a hold of or talk to some people in the
past "albion grenadiers", wouldnt it be cool if they competed in DCA ?
Hi All Albion Grenadiers Lots of guys around several playing for St Joe's just meet with Ed Restivo, Tommy Fintack, and several other's at concert. Heading to DCA Alumni show tomorrow here in Rochester NY.

Jim Gaze
James Gaze
2022-09-05 13:27:33 UTC
Jim Gaze
James Gaze
2022-09-05 13:43:18 UTC
Does anyone know where i can get a hold of or talk to some people in the
past "albion grenadiers", wouldnt it be cool if they competed in DCA ?
Hi All Albion Grenadiers Lots of guys around several playing for St Joe's just meet with Ed Restivo, Tommy Fintack, and several other's at concert. Heading to DCA Alumni show tomorrow here in Rochester NY.
Jim Gaze
Hello all Former Albion Grenadiers!! Wow just did the Alumni Show with St Joe's lots of fun I think we wowed them except Hawthorne was outstanding and closed the show!!